Dream Dream Dream

I am a fulltime dreamer. Yep, i do believe the power of dream. I always try to make all my dreams come true. This is my favourite quote by Walt Disney:

"If you can dream it, you can do it!"

i love making a movie. Honestly this is my new hobby. Since i got to know Gennaro Ambrosino, my friend who makes a documenter film, i am intersted to try this new world. And i have made my first movie. A farewel movie, dedicated to my friend, Dain. I wish i could be a movie maker someday. At least i can make a movie for my beloved family and friends. I will give my movie as a birthday, farewel or wedding gift!

Actually one of my biggest dream is being an anchor or reporter in the tv station, but i am a nervous girl. I think this job doesn't suit me. Lucky me, i have a friend who works as a reporter in the biggest news television in Indonesia, Metro TV. I got a chance to take a pic with his microphone. Do i look like a real Tv reporter? Am i camera face enough?

Writing is my passion. I want to be a great writer; music and movie critic like Roger Ebert. Upcoming years i hope i could write my own book. My brother (the real one) believes that his little sister has a great writing talent. He supports me to write a novel like chicklit, teenlit, and that kind of novel. Yes, brother, Let's make it real!

Last but not least, this is also my dream to live, study and work in the Netherlands. I love this country so much. Really want to work as a journalist in Viva of NRC. Me also want to continue my study in Utrecht, the most calming town in the Netherlands!

O yeah, i want to take my parent to Istambul, Turky. This city is their dream city. They always say that they really want to visit this city after visiting Mekah.

Dear God and universe, please make all my dreams come true. I will do my very best to make this happen, but i still need your hands to make it real. Yeah, my dearest God and Universe, show me your miracle!

PS: This is my wish. I wish my Toefl could reach 550 so i can apply for University in Netherlands. I know my English is bad, but i have a will to improve my English until i can speak and write fluently in English. Sorry if my English irritates your eyes. I am still learning and please understand. And you guys, just feel free to correct my English :D

Comments