My Stupidity Part 1

This is a story about my stupidity. You guys who read this blog, just feel free to laugh. I won't be mad . Istead of being mad, I'll be very happy because my blog can draw a smile on your face.

Last week, I have ordered lots of body care products such as two bodybutters, one budyscrub, one dark shadow cream [for lightening my under arm] and essential oil for my hair. All the products are made in Bali.

This monday, I got all of them. I am so excited to try them all especially the Gardenia essential oil.

Today, in the morning, after I showered, dressed up and dried my hair, I applied the oil on my hair. Wow, it looked really great. It was magic. My bang was very straight.

Done with my hair, I went working. On my way to the corruption court, I felt there's something odds with my hair. Why it still looked wet?? Why my bang had a good shape althou the wind blew it? Why? Why? Why?

Then I realized I made a hug mistake!! That essential oil isn't an oil that u can apply after shower. I thought it was a vitamin oil like Elipse of dove/pantene serum that u can use it without washing your hair again.

I shouldn't use that essential oil after shower. I have to apply it at night before sleeping. This essential oil is like cem-ceman oil.

I am very embarassed with my wetlook hair. I really want to go home and wash my hair.

Friends of mine were laughing out loud when I told them about this. They were curious with my hair and wanted to touch it. And Fathan touched it.

Guys, please don't make the same mistake as mine!! Before you use something, please read the instruction/ how to use carefully.

Anyway, there's no instruction/how to use on the bottle of essential oil. So, that's not my mistake. It's Bali Alus's fault!!!!!!

Comments