Freaky Friday

I tell you guys, this Friday is gonna be freaky.

It's supposed to be my day off. I really want to spend this Friday to pamper myself.

But then, there's an important event that probably would happen tomorrow.
I really want to write about that historical event.

I doubt whether I should come to KPK or not?

And my dearest God just gave me the answer through my boss.

Suddenly, Boss called and asked me politely to cover the event. I said yes. I don't wanna miss that important moment for Indonesia [It depends on that calm charming guy].

I decided to come. Hopefully everything goes well and ontime. I don't wanna stay until late in KPK.

Anyway, today I've got Madame Korner gift vouchers worth IDR 500.000 from CitaCinta Magz.

Yay, I will get a special treatment from this classic skin care.

Thanks CitaCinta Magz for this wondeful gift.

Me hearts you *smooches*

Comments

  1. ibooooyy.. kok dapet hadiah dari cinta cita melulu sih? ih, ngiri deh..
    ikutan apaan sih dikau emangnya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, gw komplen majalahnya telat dateng padahal gw langganan. Itu complimentnya mei.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment