Hijab

I was shocked when I saw my sister in law wearing hijab. I asked her, do you really wear hijab? She answered yes. Then Mom, told me that my sister in law has been wearing hijab since a couple days ago.

I knew it that mom would ask me this question: when is your turn to wear head scarf? And she really did it.
me wearing hijab :))

Mom: When will you wear hijab?
Me: When I get married and have a husband.

Mom always wants me to wear hijab. And you know the reason why? Because Mom hopes that her daughter gets married as soon as possible with handsome, smart, prosperous, moslem guy.

Mom said, if i wear hijab, i will get that handsome, smart, prosperous and moslem husband. She's always refering to hijab girls around us who get married with great guy. She's wishing me get the same guy as those girls have.

Maybe, Mom just feels so desperate because at my age, there are so many girls who have married. While me, I haven't found my other half yet. Maybe I am being too picky. I won't look at guy around me. I keep looking for my dream soulmate who's impossible to be found [really?].

Aaah, thinking about this always makes my head in pain. Let's sleep.

Tomorrow, I will attend my friend's wedding ceremony. Right after that, I will accompany a friend from Pakistan to have a little tour de djakarta.

Woohoo... I'am so excited!!


PS: I beg you my pardon if i made lots of gramatical faults. Feel free to correcting my English. I'll appriciate it. I really need to improve my English ability. I keep practising, because practise makes perfect :)

Comments