Labeling My Things

"Don't lose it, label it"

That's a tagline of waterproof name stickers product called My Labels.

Today I've made my own sticker label. Only Rp 35 ribu, I got 42 sticker with my name and phone number on it.
My sticker label

Why should I labeling my things?

Yesterday, Damar [Journalist of KBRH 68]'s laptop was suddenly stolen by unknown journalist.

Damar left his laptop near the entrance door of pressroom KPK. This guy took away Damar's laptop, when all journalists were busy interviewing the spokesman of KPK.

This stupid guy didn't realize that all rooms in KPK has a surveillance camera. Because of that CCTV, we could know the thief.

Alhamdulillah, a couple friends could caught the thief and brought Damar's Laptop back.

I really don't want that short of thing happen to me. Knock on the wood. For me, this sticker is kind of a prevention action.

For those who find my stuffs, can directly know that those stuffs belong to me because of the sticker. I hope they will give them back to me. Yay!!

Another reason why I made this sticker is because I don't want my stuff get accidently exchanged with my friend's stuff.

For example, BlackBerry charger. Everyone has it, but with the difference quality. You guys know what I mean, huh?

I already labeled my BlackBerry, my earphone, my charger [BlackBerry and Laptop], my laptop, my tumbler and my data cable.


Maybe next I will label my boyfriend. Put the sticker on his forehead. If anyone find him or see him hang out with other girl,  please feel free to contact my phone number. Hahaa..

Comments