Roppan

the napkin. You can read the story of Roppan  there


I just had a horrible dinner ever. Tonight, I went to Roppan, Japanese resto with specialization in Japanese roasted bread.

Instead of ordering roasted bread, I prefered to eat Minchi Katsu Bento. I was so starving, I thought I have to eat dinner with big portion.

When the waitres served my dinner, I was a little bit shocked. It was just too much for my dinner.

I got steamed rice, vegetables salad, tempura [carrot, sweet potato, shrimp, green paprica, pumpkin], kind of gulai daun singkong, two pieces of deep friend katsu beef, and a bowl of soya sauce or maybe stock [I had no idea what was that and how to eat that]

Micchi katsu bento! Yaiks! 
I ate the salad first. It tasted delicious. And then I tried the tempura. I dipped them into a soya sauce. Mmm.. I didn't really like the dipping sauce. It tasted weird.

Next, I tried to eat the katsu beef. Aaarrrgggh.. Tasteless. Also the gulai daun singkong, smelled and tasted weird. My mom's gulai daun singkong is so much better than Roppan's.

A bowl of soya sauce, I didn't know how to eat that. Should I combine with the tempura? Should I drink it?

Overall, this Micchi Katsu Bento was really disappointing me. Tasted not yummy and caused a terrible stomach ache. And I bet you know what happened next. Yep, I pooped.

the bill. Minchie katsu bento + Iced Teh Tarik = Rp 52 ribu
The problem was probably in me. My tummy is so kampungan and could eat those Japanese food.

For me, I would never  eat Minchi katsu bento anymore.

Maybe, I have to taste the roasted bread. It looks so delicious. The topping is so eye catchy. Chocolate, strauberry, peanut butter, ice cream. Next time I'll try it.

Anyway, I wish mom cook yummy lunchbox today. So I can bring it to KPK/Tipikor. I need healthy food!

Comments