Waiting For My Chance To Come

I proudly pronounce you that I am deeply in love with Noah And The Whale. I have all of their songs and do enjoy both the music and the lyric. They are stunning! Unique! Inspiring! 

Five Years Time is always gonna be my favorite song. And also L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N. I just can't stop singing this song. Another inspiring song called Life Is Life, makes me realize that I have to be true to myself. 

"YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE, YOU GOTTA LIVE LIKE IT'S YOUR LIFE"

Now, I've found this song: Waiting For My Chance To Come. Yeah, I'm just waiting for my chance to come. Chance to feel the air of Europe, chance to travel around the world, chance to shine at work, chance to be a better person, chance to get a great man [Okay, the last one is coming from my bottom of my heart! Fingers crossed]

You guys should listen to this band. Listen to their magical songs.But unfortunatelly, They don't really famous in Indonesia. But I hope someday I will get a chance to see them alive, singing in the front of me. Amen.



Comments