Photo ID

I really hate it when I have to make a photo identification. The result is always bad. Either I smile weird, or my eyes look sleepy.

Today I need to make new photo identification. I went to a photo studio with full makeup and dressed formally.

my photo identification for my undergraduate sertificate, Press ID.
When I was ready, the photographer took my first picture. The first shoot wasn't good enough. So I asked her to take another pictures of me.

After three times taking my picture, the results were still unsatisfying. I was so depressed.

Why I wasn't satisfied with my photo identification, because all part of my face looked ugly.

I didn't smile with a big grin because this photo identification will be used for applying something [Sorry, I can't tell you]. Just a little elegant smile.

can i just smile like this for formal document?
But I am not good smiling without showing my teeth. I really mean it. For me, if I smile with my mouth closed, it doesn't work very well.  I feel unpretty with that elegant smile.

When I took a picture for my passport, I smiled as usual. But then, the photographer asked me not to smile.

"Please don't smile like that. Just give me a little smile without showing your teeth,"

Blaaahh, I hate it so much! Why oh why,  for photo identification they don't allow us to smile with our mouth wide open?

Comments

  1. hahaha.. kebalikan sama gw, Boy! gak suka kalo foto keliatan giginya.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. iya meiii elo klo gw perhatiin jarang bgt senyum pepsodent

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku suka senyum pepsodent semenjak lepas behel :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment