Rizky Is Not Risky. Rizky Is Lucky

"What's in a name?"  says Shakespeare.

Sorry Shakespeare, I am totally disagreed with you. I do believe that our names mean something. Our parents have given us those name with a reason.

My name is Rizky Amelia. Mom told me when I was born, Dad has lots of money. So, Rizky reflected the financial situation of my parents. Rizky could mean blessing.

And you have to believe me that I am kind of blessed girl. Need a prove? Let me show you these stuffs.

This week I got loads of presents from my friends. Aryo gave me the original CD of Sandhy Sandoro.

I don't have a CD Player. So I haven't played this CD yet :(
Vitri and Novi gave me keychains from Thailand and Vietnam.

originally form Vietnam and Thailand. Thanks Novi & Vitri
Last but not least, I got this cute Cow doll from my old friend, Ono. Haha, actually it wasn't from him. I got this because I made a question in a talk show called Obsat which held by SalingSilang.

This is Koebil. Koe means cow. Bil is from Billionaire.
So Koebil is Billionaire Cow.

Ono was there as a speaker of talk show. He prepared presents for those who be brave to ask a question.

And one more present, Insyaallah it will be given to me this November. Oww.. the last present would be the best present in my life. Wish me tons of  luck to get this very special present.

See, I am sooo damn lucky.

Yup! My name is Rizky. I am not risky girl but just lucky girl.

Comments