Story About Him[s]

Tonight I wanna write a story about two very kind guys in my life.

The first guy is my colleague, Agus Triyono. Usually I call him Mas Agus. I've been working with him for more than three years.

I am very connected to him. He is like my own brother. We talk a lot on the phone. Not everyday, but once in a week, either he or I must give each other a call.

Our conversation is mostly about working. Sometimes, I tell him about my life, so does he.

Lately, we are seriously talking about our next future plan if we doesn't work at the same office again.

This is what I like about him. When I don't have money, I can easily ask him to transfer it to me. And he does it. Yay :D

Mas Agus and I at the office
This month I feel so connected with his daughter named Kahlila. I've never met her since she was born three years ago. On her second birthday, I gave her Upin doll.

Kahlila for several times asked his father to call me. And then I would hear she called me: Tante Iboy.

"Tante Iboy lagi apa? [What are you doing, aunt Iboy?],"

From the distance I could hear Mas Agus was whispering what Kahlila should say to me.

I have no idea what Mas Agus told Kahlila about me. I feel like she knows me very well. Like real aunt and  her niece.

I love that moment. I really want to meet my "niece" badly. She has to know me, her beautiful aunt.

Haha, maybe she will be shocked if she sees me, aunt with bizare hair :))

And the second guy is Ono, or Ariono Hadipuro. I used to like him. A lot. Haha, a couple years ago when we first met.

I adore him. He is very kind, handsome, has a very nice voice, humble, has a lovely smile and smart. He is totally a dream husband.

Jan 2009, when we were both taking our diving lisence
For any girl who's marrying him, you must be the luckiest girl in the world. I will definitely envy you!!

Ono works at NESO Indonesia, a non profit organization which gives scholarships to Indonesian people.

For me, he is so special because he always reminds me of my plan to study in Netherlands.

He always does that. Everytime we meet, he will ask me about that.

"How's HU [Hogeschool Utrecht]?" asked Ono when we met up in Obsat.

Yesterday, when I tweeted that I got my day off. He replied it.

"@Rizamel mumpung libur bikin motivation statement hayooo [You have day off, come on make your motivation statement],"

See, he is very caring. I am very lucky that I make friend with him. He is like a reminder for me. Reminder to pursue my dream to take my master in Holland.

Ono, I really thank you for that. Guys, let's pray for Ono. He's becoming 32 years old this December. Wishing him could find his other half and getting married soon. Amen!!

God, I am so grateful that You've sent me these two amazing men.

Comments

  1. my fave line: "Haha, maybe she will be shocked if she sees me, aunt with bizare hair :))"
    absolutely bizarre! hahahaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment