Stuck On Replay

I've just attended concert of a Dutch Boyband named Re-Play at Erasmus Huis.

This is the second time they play here. Last year, when they had performed at the same place, I missed it. I had to go to Belitung.

The second time they were here, I had to come and see them.
I came alone to Erasmus. Actually a couple friends would also come. Because it was raining so hard, they canceled it.

Even rain couldn't stop me. I still wanted to come. When I got there, I met Mba Lina, my lecture on University. We talked, and when the show begun, I decided to stand preciesly in the front of the stage.

Alwin Burke, Sam de Wit and Henk Waarde appeared on the stage. They are wearing yellow suits. I never imagined that a guy would wear yellow suits.

Re-play, you guys definitely need fashion stylish. That was a crap. Its like that they trapped in the past. Well, maybe it is theit style. So '80s.

Their first song was English song. Very upbeat, kinda disco. I forgot the title of the song. They continued singing English songs, like My Girl.

And here came the Dutch song. The first song sounded unfamiliar in my ears. But the next song, I knew it very well.

It called Never Nooit Meer. I sang along with them only on the reffrain.

After singing Dutch songs, they played other disco songs like Heaven.

Lig Het Nou Aan Me was their next song. Again, I only could sing the reffrain.

Right after that, they sang two closing songs. One of the song was Caribbean song.

Just like on other concerts, they said that it was the last song. But then, they came to the stage again, and sang two or three encore songs.

I thought they would sing another song. But I was wrong. They sang the previous songs like My Girl. Blaaah.. It was very disappointing.

I could understand why they sang English songs. They were probably afraid if they sang Dutch song, only few people would undertand that.

Moreover, most of the viewers were teenagers. I bet they had no idea what songs Re-Play sang.

But Re-Play played smart. They picked upbeat songs so they could ask people to dance with them.

Overall it was a good tinny concert. Love their performance, love the stage act, love their angelic voices, love the way they danced, love the interaction between Re-Play and the viewers.

And I love Sam De Wit. Haha, He is so sexy. And his eyes are very calming.

Looking forward to see them again this Sunday. Cross my fingers.

Comments