Ticket To Ride With Westlife

Yay... Finally, I got the ticket! Unfortunately I wasn't for free, but I had to pay Rp 850 ribu. Ouch, that's a lots of money.

I never thought that ticket of Westlife Concert in Jakarta would be sold out. I was in panic. What if I didn't get the ticket? I couldn't watch Shane singing? Should I wait for another Westlife Concert maybe in a million years? Noooo!!!!

I decided to leave my work for a while. Headed to FX to buy the ticket in Tiku Booth. They wrote on their twitter that They still had some tickets left. But, when I reached the location, I got nothing. The last two ticket were sold to two foreign ladies. I was teary-eyed knowing that I got nothing there.

They suggested me to go to Marygops office. Marygops is the promotor of this concert. I was in hurry. When  I got there,  I said to the receptionist and other two charming guys that I wanted to buy the ticket. One of the guy asked me why I bought it now?

I kept saying please.. please Let me buy the ticket. Let me see my favorite boyband. Let me meet Shane Fillan. Let me sing along with Kian, Nicky, Mark and Shane.

Tomorrow, I'll go back to Marygops and  change this voucher with my ticket!!
Look at my happy face :D
He felt me and gave me the ticket!! Yay!!

While waiting for my ticket, the receptionist told me that I was so lucky because I met the owner of Marygops. The guy who allowed me to buy the ticket named Peter. He's the director of Marygops.

I am totally agreed. I was soooo lucky. Other people who kept calling Marygops office and asked about the ticket, they got nothing.

"We're so sorry. The Ticket is sold out. We don't have any ticket left," said the receptionis.

Thank you my dearest God. I love you even more.

Comments