Tissue Paper

my backpack is always heavy because there are so many things inside ,
 including my tissue paper and travel pouch.
"Do you have a tissue? Can I have one?" Friend of mine asked.

"Sure. Here, take it," I said.

Have you ever experienced that? I experience that kind of thing almost everyday.

Friends of mine keep asking for tissue after they eat, before they go to the toilet, when they're sweating, when there is something dirty on their body.
If tissue is one of important thing in your life, why don't you buy it for yourself. Put it in your bag. Everytime you need it, you can use your own tissue instead of asking someone else's tissue.

I can understand if a guy always asks for tissue. But for woman?? I can't believe it if a woman doesn't have tissue in her bag. Helloo, you need at least one little pack of tissue in your bag.

It is very cheap! Only IDR 1000, you can get one pack of mini tissue.

You need this thing. Just in case if you go somewhere and no one has tissue, you can clean yourself with your own tissue.

I don't mind if someone asks for the tissue. I will give it. But if you ask me for so many times, please don't be mad If I talk badly behind you.

Once, I've responded negatively to someone who kept asking for tissue.

"Hey, if you want tissue, grab it in the washroom. Lots of tissues there,"

I am not perfect girl. Sometime, If I run out of tissue, I will definitely ask someone. But I don't do it very frequently. I always have tissue inside my bag.

For me, tissue is a must!

Comments

  1. iyaaa... suruh bayar 2 juta kalo minta tissue mulu. udah tau butuh gak pernah baw sendiri...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment