Westlife Concert Setlist

I am very disappointed after reading all the songs that Westlife will be singing in Jakarta. Waks. Many of songs are coming from their latest album, Gravity


They aren't gonna sing my favorite songs, like Fool Again, If I let You Go, My Love, Unbreakable, Swear It Again


I thought it's gonna be a nostalgic concert where Westlife will be singing their worldwide singles. Instead of singing their old singles, Westlife will be covering another song as Viva La Vida, Bad Romance and The Time.


Come on. I don't want to hear you guys singing Lady Gaga's of Coldplay's song. I come to your concert to reminiscing your glorious times back in 1990. 


Please.. do sing your own songs.


Westlife Concert Setlist:

  1. "No One’s Gonna Sleep Tonight"
  2. "When You're Looking Like That"
  3. "World of Our Own"
  4. "What Makes a Man"
  5. "Safe"
  6. "Home"
  7. "Beautiful Tonight"
  8. "Medley"
    1. "Viva la Vida"
    2. "Only Girl (In the World)"
    3. "The Time (Dirty Bit)"
    4. "Bad Romance"
    5. "I Predict a Riot"
  9. "Seasons in the Sun"
  10. "You Raise Me Up"
  11. "I’m Already There"
  12. "I Will Reach You"
  13. "Flying Without Wings"
Encore
  1. "What About Now"
  2. "Uptown Girl"

Comments

  1. Really? I wanna go there but I can't :( so sad.

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that. maybe u can watch it on tv :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment