10 Reason Why We Don't Want To Marry Edward Cullen

Just watched Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn. Thanks to Erlin who gave me free ticket and also a gorgeous goodie bag today.

Bella and Edward. [Pict from here]
It is a very romantic movie. The first 15 minutes, you will see Edward and Bella kissing all the time. You guys  who watch this with your loved one, may feel love is all around. But for me who watched Twilight with friends, I felt these love scenes a little bit boring! Lucky me, I sat next to Erlin. We kept making jokes about those scenes.

When I got home, I summarize these jokes into a list of why we (actually it's me) don't want to marry Edward Cullen.

1. Edward will use your white powder.
2. Edward will also use your red colour lipstick. Are you willing to share your make up with him?
3. Edward will hurt you when you're having sex for the first time on your wedding night.
4. You will get bruised all over your body.
5. Edward will destroy your bed , your pillow into  pieces.
6. Once you get pregnant, He won't take a responsibility of that.
7. Edward doesn't want to have your baby.
8. Even He calls his unborn baby as a "demon"
9. Edward will let other guy (in this case: Jacob) taking care of you when you're sick.
10. Edward is gonna sucks your blood once you are died.

Okay, don't get mad if you read this. This is just a joke. Let's laugh with me :)

Ciao

Comments