Challenge

Today I got a job offer from my friend. He asked me to work at his office. Actually, I wasn't interested. But then, he told me if I work at the same office with him, I probably will get the opportunity to go to Netherlands.

Mmm.. still I wasn't sure to apply this position. Then, I tried to discus about this with my friend. She suggested me to give a try to this job.

But I won't leave my current job. I need to stay working as journalist at least until next year for reaching my goal. She said there are so many ways to make my dream comes true. Who knows, this job is gonna be one of those ways.

Ok, it sounded challenging. I took his challenge. I sent him my application letter and my CV.

I don't expect anything after sending my application to him. I mean it. Seriously, I still love journalism and journalism will always be my passion.

Right after sending my application to my friend, suddenly I also wanted give a shot to job vacancy in Cita Cinta as Feature Editor.

I've written my application to Cita Cinta and saved it in draft of my email. So I could easily send it.

So today, I sent two application letters. Let's see what happen next with my job application ? :P

Comments

  1. All the best to you. Before you make any decision take balance of your Mind and heart.

    Job application letters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment