Dream House

When you were a child, have you ever dreamed to have such a lovely house? I did. I dreamed I had two floors house complete with a quite large garden. 

But my dream house is changed when I saw this Eco Ideas House. I really want to have that house. It's a freaking amazing house especially the technology inside. And the most important thing, the house is nature friendly. It reduces C02 in a great amount. So this house helps our old sick earth to recover the damages that we have made. 

This house is located at the complex of Panasonic Center Tokyo. Today I got the chance to visit and enjoy a little bit of that house. Part of my journey in Japan. 

Panasonic has created this future house that will be applied in maybe 10 years later. From the outside it looks like a normal house. But inside the house, the technology is very awesome! 

My jaw dropped so many times and I kept shaking my head after listening to the explanation of the technology there. 

They have a ecological life ventilation system. This system will stream different air depending on the season. In winter, you will get the warm air beneath a floor, while in summer, you get the cool air. 

Then the lighting is also great. The light will automaticly shut down if there is a sunshine. Technology called LED lamp will supplying the right amounts of the light. You can choose wheter dime of bright. 

You know what that house doesn't use eletricity. Instead of using electricity, it use solar panel which set up on the roof top of the house. 

This solar panel can be used for lighting up all the rooms of the house. It also can be functioned as a charger for electric car. Yep, it's like you have gas or fluel station in your house. 

I really want to have this house. But all the technologies inside is unaffordable. Very expensive. 

Anyway, besides visiting Panasonic Center, I also went to Kannon Temple in Asakusa. Quite interesting because near the temple there are so many stores which sell so many Japanese souvenirs. 

After that, I came to Akihabara Electric Shopping Distrit. There, I bought my purple long coat, 3 Casio watches with affordable price and a tiny  statue of Japanese hero. 

Tonight is my last time in Tokyo. Tomorrow, I will move to Osaka.


PS.  I really love Japan especially their technology. The toilet has a warm seat. And we can choose the sound of the flush. 


The pictures, I will upload it later. When I have time. The schedule of  my visit in Japan is very hectic. 

Comments