I Miss Japan

Hello,

It's me again. I apologize because I haven't shared my stories in  Japan. I was a little bit busy with my work. I had to write down all the reports of my visit in Japan.

Actually I really want to tell you more about my experiences in Japan. But lately, I am not in the mood to write about that. It's not because I had bad experiences there. I had so much fun in Tokyo and Osaka. I really love Japan. When my time to leave Japan was coming, I wished I could stay there a little bit longer. I didn't wanna leave this country.
Asean and Oceanian Team. Bach from Vietnam, Cathy from Japan, Junie from Singapore, Efendi from Indonesia, William from New Zealand, Yoshie from Japan, Me, and Thuy from Vietnam

One thing you have to know. I really miss Japan so bad. I miss the people. I miss the healthy foods. I miss that incredible toilet  called washlet. I miss walking in such a rush. I miss the lights at night. I miss doing my activities there, like seminars, visiting Panasonic and Sanyo companies.

I wish I could go there again someday.

But I need to wake up from this beautiful dream. Yep, stop thinking about my amazing time in Japan. Back to reality. Let's go back to work and pursuing my big dream.

Keep up the spirit!! Yes, You can pursue this dream! Pray hard and work hard to achieve this goal!

Comments