Japan!!!!

I am now in Japan. Can you believe it? Hahaa, you have to believe me. I am sitting in the Grand Pacific Le Daiba, Tokyo.

Yay, it's like a dream come true. I've been always dreaming to travel to this lovely country. Now, I got that chance. Thank you so much for Panasonic who gave me the opportunity to visit bamboo country for a week.

Seven years ago, when I did a test to enter Universitas Indonesia, Japanese Literature was my first chooise. And of course, Ducth was the second.

I just love this country. The Japanese people are very humble and down to earth. Love the way they talk. It's pretty.

Not only the country and the people, I also fall in love with Japanese dorama. I have no idea how many Japanese tv series I've watch. Not only the tv series, I also like Japanese cartoons so much.

Too much watching all things about Japanese, I know a couple Japanese words and sentences. And now, I can use it here!! Isn't that great, is it?

I flew to Japan with my coleague, Mas Efendi. He is also a journalist from Investor Daily. We flew to Japan with Cathay Pacific.

I was totally amazed with their services. All the cabin crews were very kind and helpful. The most important thing that Cathay took off very smooth and gentle. So did they when the aircraft landed.

Anyway,  I was sooo worried with my baggage. Should I take my baggage when I transit in Hong Kong? I asked two people to make sure that I don't need to take my purple luggage. Thanks God, when I arrived in Narita Airport, my luggage was also there.

Oh yeah, When I was on the plane from Hong  Kong to Tokyo, there was a "Andi Garcia" sitting not so far away from me.

Well, actually, He isn't Andi Garcia. But his face looks like Andi. I just couldn't stop looking at him. Gorgeous man. ALmost perfect. He has beard, blue eyes and nice body. Loved it when i saw him sleeping. So cute.

This is the opening story of my Journey in Japan. I will definitely write so many stories here. Please patiently waiting :p

Oyasuminasai

Comments

Post a Comment