Priceless


What a lovely day. I've spent the whole day with my mom, dad and my little sister.

Mmm.. let me remember the last time that we had such a  quality family  time? Two months ago, when we ate lunch at D'Cost. Mom and dad joyfully ate their sea food lunch. I was so happy seeing my parents that day.

But today was more and more exciting than before. In the morning we had to queueing to make electronic identity card [e-KTP]. While we're waiting, we talked about funny, sad things that happened in our live. Lots of laugh and shout.

Then we ate our late breakfast. Dad and Gadis, my little sister ate Ketoprak, while mom and I ate Soto.

Finished with e-KTP,we went shopping in Tanah Abang. Mom needed new pants for working and I wanted a new bed sheet.

It was so unusual because Dad didn't limit us to buy everything we need. Haha.. Mom, Gadis and I bought so many thing. And Dad, he bought only one super comfortable pillow.

After that, we ate lunch at Padang Restoran. Mom ate chicken, Dad ate rendang, Gadis ate tunjang and I ate grilled fish. After eating, we continued our shopping and then we went home.

Before we got home. Gadis was so thirsty. So we decided to drink juice near our house. And then we talked again, laughed again.

That was my blissful day. Priceless!!

I love you Ibu, Babeh and Gadis.

Comments