Because They Trust You..

Pic from here
Last night I got an assignment from my editor. He asked me to make a list of corruption cases which involve politicians from three biggest parties in Indonesia. I always say yes to those assignments as long as I am able to do that.

But I like to complain. About their assignments. They actually can do it by themself. It should be their jobs.  But why they love to hand over it to me? 

Make a list of corruption cases is easy. All you have to do is ask Mr. Google. Simple as that. You'll get all the information you need. 


Or, if you don't have time to do that, simply ask people from research and development department. We have R&D, don't we?


That time, I was quite busy covering the press conference of former ICAC (Independant Commission Against Corruption) Hong Kong commissioner, Mr. Bertrand de Speville.  I still had indictment of Merpati and also  press conference of KPK spokesman. My hands were full!!!

When I complained about this assignment, good friend of mine simply said: they asked you because they trust you to do it. They know you're the right person to handle that.

Mmmmmm..... that's probably right! I was suddenly so relieved. I think I should start thinking positively about  bad things in my life.

Thank you for trusting me, dear editors.

Love

-I-

Comments