Seducer

Huah! Just slept for two hours and now I am about to have "early breakfast" in the first day of fasting month.

I wanna tell you something funny that happened yesterday. I tried to seduce my friend, A.

After covering the news at Justice Ministry, me and my journo friends went back to KPK. I walked beside A. Then I asked my another friend -let's call her N- to take picture of us. I told A to hold my hand. But he gave me only his pinkie. 



When we're in the bus. I sat next to him. While we talked, N captured us. I came up with a crazy idea of photoshoot. N has to be able to capture me and A kissing. Well, I didn't kiss him. It's just about the angle.

Because N failed to shoot the kissing scene, I pulled suddenly A's head and tried to kiss his cheek. He was shocked and I laughed out loud.


But I didn't realize that there was a street musician (pengamen) stood in the front of us, watching us. That was very embarassing and I decided to stop laughing.

"Just like in the Bollywood movie," the street musician suddenly said and then I saw him laughing.

Awkward moment! Krik..krik..krik..

After we stepped out of the bus, A seemed want to walk alone. I waited for him. When he got closer to me, I ran away from him.

I acted totally like a crazy woman. I kept laughing and smiling.

"What happened? Does your heart beat so fast? (Maksudnya: deg-degan ya?)" A asked me because he saw me taking a deep breath. He might think that I am in love with him. The sympton of people who falling in love is their hearts beat fast.

"Nothing. Feel It," I grabbed his hand and led it to my chest. But he refused to do that.

"No, it's okay. Feel it," I put his hand on my chest so he could feel that my heart beat normally. He looked relieved.

"You're crazy!," he shaked his head.
"I told you. We're friends. I have no feeling for you. It was just for fun. Gotcha!" I said and then smiled.

Soooo, am I a good seducer? XP

Comments