Shoeicide!

I just downloaded new application for my gadget called PAPER. This is a drawing application. I love to draw although I am not good at it. But drawing is a fun activity you can do in your spare time. Today, right after downloading this app, I started to draw anything that crossed my mind.

And this is one of my drawing.  I made a logo of my shoe line: SHOEICIDE. Cross my fingers hoping I could make it real.
I am so proud of myself. I think I am talented in drawing. I should consider to be a logo maker when I retire from my current job.

Anyway, when I found this name: shoeicide, I've been thinking to start being an entepreneur. Some friends of mine already started their own business. I should stop rely my life on my salary as a journalist. I would never get rich if I keep working on this field. Unless I marry very rich man, I'll stay doing this job. 

I really don't know how to start this business since I don't have any experience. But I think making this logo we can count as a starting point of pursuing my own business. Next step is make a concept of my shoe line. And last but not least is (drum roll please) investing my money in this business  (or find friends to cooperate with). 

Cross my fingers and pray to God that my plan would not end up as a plan. Wishing and hoping I can make this real!! YES, I CAN!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment