DATE

Achtung! Achtung!

This is a very important information for you, especially for those who want to ask me out on a date. You'd better check out my day off schedule next month.

Arrrggghh, I just realized I got my day off twice on Sunday and Saturday. Compared with previous month, my day off always came on Sunday and Saturday. But from now on, most of my day off are on weekdays. Yaiks!!

These are the complete day off schedule of mine:

October  2nd  - Sunday
October  5th   - Wednesday
October  8th   - Saturday
October  12th - Wednesday
October  13th -  Thursday
October  18th - Tuesday
October  20th - Thursday
October  22th - Saturday
October  26th - Wednesday
October  30th - Sunday

But, Hey, I don't need to regret my day off schedule. Let's see the bright side of this. I GOT 10 DAYS OFF!! That's awesome. I might spend my day off on weekdays with studying my English, read some English books or doing something worthwhile for my life, for my future!

Anyway, this is very coincidental. I got my day off on Westlife Concert. Hooraay, I would come to the venue earlier so I could stand up precisely on the front of the stage! Is it possible that my editor read my blog before he made this day off schedule? Well, maybe! But actually, I still haven't bought the Westtlife ticket yet. Hahaha, I'am still looking for the free ticket or the half price ticket!

I've asked my ex-editor in Koran Jakarta to give me the free ticket and I will write the review of the concert in return. Hopefully he will get me the ticket. So I can spend my money for other important thing. Amen!

Comments