Geek In The Pink

Gosh, I've bought many pinky things today. Well, actually there were only two pinky things: sock and tumbler. 

I didn't mean to buy those things. I went to Hero Supermarket  to buy some drinks and snacks. When I took a look around, I found a tumbler. I grabbed one of those tumbler. I picked the yellow one, because yellow is my favourite colour. I saw the tumbler has the picture of  Pocoyo characters in it. It is Plato, the yellow duck, one of Pocoyo's bestfriend. Anyway, I love Pocoyo so much although it is a pre-school tv series. 


I kept looking for the best tumbler. In the blue tumbler there's a pocoyo wearing finn and masker. The pink tumblr has Elly, pink elephant also wearing masker and finn. I was about to choose Pocoyo because he's very cute. But I heard Elly calling me: Pick me. Look at that pink colour. Can you resist me? 

Errrr... I was so confused. Okay, I decided to buy the pink tumbler. Yes, Elly, you won! I totally couldn't resist you!! You are more cuter than Pocoyo. 

While waiting for my friend, I went to sock store. I won't buy anything here. Just killing time. And then, I came up with an idea to buy one sock to cover my feet while wearing flat shoes. The thin sock which I can pair with my flat. I was fascinated by the unique wrapping of the sock and also their bright colour. Once again I was attracted by that girly colour, PINK!

When I got home I realized that I also bought snacks with pink wrapping. When mom saw my tumbler, she asked why I bought that.

Mom: You have so many tumbler
Me: But this is cute. This is Pocoyo's friend, Elly. 

I can't wait to use my Pocoyo tumbler  tomorrow. I really hope that the bright colour of that tumbler could boost my mood. Yay!!

Look what I've found. All Pocoyo characters posing like The Beatles. Aw, they are totally adorable. 


Elly, Pato, Pocoyo and Loula

Comments