Thankful

I have no idea what should I write tonight. Okay, let's make a thankful list. I'm never so thankful for all I have. I just keep complaining about my hair, my job, my clothes, myself, my life etc. Or saying "I wish i had this and that". Arrghh, I' am such a ungrateful person.

 I hope this could be a reminder for me, that I am way more lucky than the other.

Things I'm thankful for today:

1. Mom for delicious lunchbox: boiled potatoes with catfish curry and kangkung.
2. Dad for cleaning up my room [I can't thank you enough for what you've done today. Next time I won't allow you to do this again. I 'll do it by myself. Promise! Love you, Dad]
3. Novi, Tiwi and Putri for sharing the transcriptions.
4. Fathan for your silly and dirty joke. Also for the mineral water. Athan, you're such a great friend. 
5. Angel for 5 pieces Supero when i was so starving this afternoon.
6. Mas Agus for the phone call.
7. Pak Jasin who replied my sms twice. Makasih Pak :D
8. The Sims Social which helped me killing time while waiting for the press conference. 
9. My laptop. You've worked very hard today. NINE articles today! That's awesome!!
10. My BebeBoy.  Sorry I have deactivated you for two days. 
11. My comfy Crocs Prima Cotton Candy.
12. My Adidas bagpack for strongly carrying my lunchbox, my laptop and all stuffs inside. 
13. My CitaCinta mini fan. 
14. GOD for allowing me to live today.

Oh, I feel so blessed and grateful for those things.

Life is really good if we're grateful for every little thing in our life.

Comments